After participating in this accredited satellite symposium, the learner should be able to:
- Describe critical advances and emerging immune-directed therapies that will change the therapeutic approach to MS;
- Review the immunologic rationale, safety, and clinical efficacy of supporting an immune system reset;
- Identify clinical considerations when evaluating risks and benefits in deciding on DMT therapy;
- Summarize the concept of immunosenescence and the importance of vigilance in monitoring the risk of infections especially in older MS patients;
- Using real-world patient case challenges, discuss strategies to optimizing drug sequencing/therapeutic escalation, as well as ongoing safety monitoring and AE management of patients with RMS.
Neurologists and MS nurse specialists, as well as other clinicians treating and managing patients with MS.